Thursday, August 15, 2019

Status Update - Book 2 - Second Round of Beta-Reader Edits Underway

My second round of beta-reader edits is now well under way.

I have incorporated my second beta-reader's proposed edits through Chapter 2 (out of a total of eight chapters), and my second beta-reader is currently deep into Chapter 3.

Of necessity, my second beta-reader has been reviewing the manuscript for Book 2 a little bit slower than the first. As some will already be aware, my second beta-reader is also my oldest daughter, who has her hands full over the summer with other time commitments - such as preparing for her SATs, riding horses, training a new puppy, and volunteering at a horse rescue center.

Despite the slower pace of my second round of beta-reader edits, I should still be on-track towards completing preparations for publication by month's end. Work has been progressing in parallel towards preparing the cover and blurb for the book. I can't wait to see it released.

No comments:

Post a Comment