Thursday, February 28, 2019

February's Short Story Challenge

I did it again: I left myself with little to no time to assemble a story for this month's writing challenge on fantasy-writers.org

I ended up trying to assemble and edit the story over a narrow, 30-hour period - so a little better than last time, but not by much. Still, it was a fun challenge to undertake. This month's challenge prompt was:
Write a story about a love affair that's SERIOUSLY doomed. I'm not talking about anything as simple as feuding families or one partner being locked in an enchanted tower. Think something like living in different universes or time periods, or belonging to species with no point of similarity. Something of that magnitude.

My story entry can be found here:
https://jwgolan.blogspot.com/p/where-herons-fly-in-winter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment