I am looking for Beta Readers for my latest YA Werewolf Fantasy novel. Anyone who's interested in learning more or signing up can submit their contact information under the form below:
https://forms.gle/uPNeq6b86wNSwN6b8
The manuscript is currently 42,000 words in length, written from a multi-character, third person point of view. Being a YA Fantasy novel, it's going to have its share of violence, but with no steamy or erotic scenes. There will be limited cursing, with no f-bombs.
This novel is the prequel to the series, so it should be able to stand on its own - without having to read any of the later books. Descriptions for the subsequent books in the series can be found below:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CZLX5TF1
I'm NOT looking for paid readers or reviewers. I'm looking for authentic feedback from real readers who appreciate the YA Fantasy genre. The beta-copy will be made available through Google Docs.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughtful input.
J.W. Golan
No comments:
Post a Comment