Monday, January 15, 2024

Book 2 of the Wolves of Stormfall Complete

I've finally incorporated the edits from my beta-readers, completing the sixth and final draft for Book 2 of the Wolves of Stormfall. The text now totals 51,400 words in length, up from 47,400 words at the time of the fifth draft. I'll be starting to release the chapters in Kindle Vella this week!

I plan to release the first ten chapters together, and to follow with a chapter a day until it's all released. From there, it's a 30 day wait before I can release it in paperback and eBook. Finally. It feels like it's been a long time coming.

Book 2 bridges the gap between the first Wolves of Stormfall novel, and Callisto's appearance in Book 3 of the Stormfall Chronicles. Can't wait to have it released.



No comments:

Post a Comment