Monday, January 13, 2020

Second and Third Reviews for Book 2 Appear on Amazon

I was thrilled to see my second and third reviews appear on Amazon this past weekend for Book 2 of the Stormfall Chronicles. Thanks again to Paige Green of Pop the Butterfly Reads and to Alison of Story-Eyed Reviews for reviewing my series.

Paige's reviews appeared previously under Goodreads and under her blog site. I shared a little of her review in a previous post.

To quote from Alison's review,
Can't wait to read the sequel . . . The immersive fantasy world, the unique magical system and creatures, all of those things that I loved from the first book were most certainly present in the second, some even more so! . . . 
I loved how much more we go to see of the arc’s of specific side characters that I’ve grown to love. Golan does a great job of inserting personality into every character, no matter how small, which makes them unique but also memorable and relatable.
I'm so glad they both enjoyed the series, and look forward to Book 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment